CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 27, 2006 My 35th birthday


Okay 35 would be ordinarily be terrible, but I am a new mom so I am content with the number. I had a tearful episode receiving a touching e-card from my dad today. He's not a "mushy" kind of person, so when he says something sentimental it really means something to me. I sit here recalling my youth and wondering where the time goes. He called me his "little girl" in the card. I guess every woman is someone's little girl.

Here's a pic of me today (courtesy of a birthday present, a book from Lauran entitled: The Incredible Truth About Mothers by Bradley Trevor Greive). I thought it was appropriate as I attempt to continue putting on makeup and curl my hair; what a joke!! I had curlers in my hair while I tried to feed Hunter. He looked at me curiously, like "Whoa!! Who is this? This ain't the momma."

0 comments: