CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

april 18th, 2006

Okay...Today my heart stopped. Doctor Rallings called from the hospital to let me know that the babies are thriving. Gabrielle has been doing well with her bottles and is in open air crib herself. He braced me before he announced I could have 3 babies home in just a few days. Unbelievable. I wasn't even prepared for just one to come home in a week and was just starting to let it sink in, when the news was tripled and the length of time shortened. I am really excited. We got a crib and lots of other goodies given to us last night by a manager, Mr. Beebe, at Walgreens in Sebring and a basinette yesterday afternoon from The Gabrielle Project. So, I just have to prepare mentally for this now. I can't believe they are trusting me to take my babies home. I hope I am ready for all of this!

0 comments: