CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 24, 2006

April 20, 2006




Hunter came home today!! We took pictures of him to remember this special day, which shares the same day as my father's birth, but unfortunately I don't have them available yet. They are in Auntie Desiree's camera still, but I will post them when I get them. Auntie Lauran said that he looked like a ragamuffin because the outfit was WAY too big for him and swallowed him whole. However, mommy thought he looked precious in his little winnie da pooh ear hat and halo gown with pooh paws. It was such an exciting day. For the first time, I felt like a REAL mom. Reality set in.. oh about midnite when he had his first night feeding and then he woke me up two more times before the sun came up and each time he didn't want to go back down. I tried everything... rocking, singing, bouncy seat. Inevitably, when I would put him down to sleep he would start to cry. I put him in the bed with us and my husband said I tried to smother him. I remember falling asleep with my hand on his chest to make sure he was still breathing and I guess my hand kind of rose up as I was sleeping till I was covering my face with his hand. Daddy to the rescue. It has taken awhile to write this post because momma has been REALLY busy!!! I can only imagine what it is going to be like with 4.

0 comments: