CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Funny things kids say

So tonight, the kids and I were going home from school and a common theme of discussion is "monsters." They were asking me if I liked monsters - do I like werewolves, etc. to which all the responses were no and that there are no monsters. We live near the woods and they get scared and think monsters are in the woods. I told them they didn't have to be scared because God protects us. Hunter asks, "Mommy, does God fight the monsters with guns?" I said, "No... he just keeps us safe." So we finally make it home, and they are scrambling to get in the house fast - scared of the dark woods. I said they needed to help me clean out the car and of course they are no help. The girls run in the house and Hunter stays behind a minute to clarify, "Mommy, God protects us?" and I say "yes." He responds, "well God will help you clean out the car" and he runs inside. The things kids come up with to get out of working!

0 comments: