CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas 2010 was a small quiet Christmas, but carried much more excitement as the kids are now 4 years old and have some concept about PRESENTS and the magic of Santa Claus. We enjoyed a beautiful midnight mass and then got a bit of sleep before opening presents the next morning. Grandma and Grandpa of course spoiled the kids with lots of presents while Mom (me) bored them with new clothes. I felt blessed to have my mom here with me for 2 days. I don't get enough time with her. Unfortunately, my dad (grandpa) couldn't be here as he is still in Afghanistan working. I feel blessed that I still have my mother, father, and grandmother alive to enjoy my children. They amaze me every day and I feel very fortunate to have my beautiful babies, though the absence of Preston is noticed every day of my life. While I don't fully understand why God took him from me, I am just so thankful for these 3 miracles and am more mindful of God's presence this time of year.

Here are some pictures of Alexandria, Gabrielle, and Hunter from the holiday.











0 comments: